High-speed BT30 Tool Changer
The PushCorp STC1503-BT30 High-speed BT30 Tool Changer is an ideal solution for your heavy duty applications. The STC1503-BT30 has a powerful 3 horsepower (2.2 kW) Servo Motor and integral tool changer to give you the muscle, speed control, and holding torque to perform many operations.
The STC1503-BT30 spindle is configured to accept standard BT30 tapered toolholders. Standard or custom CNC tooling make it possible to utilize a wide range of abrasive disks, wheels, drill bits and cutting tools. The Gripper mechanism maintains the tool position while, at the same time, providing a fast-acting release for rapid tool changes.
The STC1503-BT30 is designed to mount directly on the PushCorp AFD1000/70 Series Compliant Force Devices. The spindle may also be mounted directly to the robot with no compliant device, providing a low cost machining center with a large work volume.
- 3.0 horsepower (2.2 kW) servomotor (Liquid Cooling Required)
- 15,000 maximum RPM (Reversible)
- Fully adjustable and reversible speed
- Uses standard BT30 Toolholders
- Sealed ceramic bearings for long service life
- PushCorp proprietary high-speed shaft seal
- Mounts directly to PushCorp Active and Passive compliant tools
- Fail-safe pneumatic Toolholder release
- All fittings, fasteners, and threaded holes are METRIC
|Power:||3.0 hp [2.2 kW]|
|Continuous Stall Torque:||2.57 lb.-ft. [3.5 Nm]|
|Speed Range:||60-15,000 RPM|
|Tool Weight:||28 lb. [12.7 kg]|
450 Watts max dissipation
|Retention Knob:||Parlec 3003TRK or equiv.|
|Clamping Supply Air:||
90 psi (6.2 bar) Minimum
100 psi (6.9 bar) Maximum
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|